Wednesday, June 10, 2015

WOW Somethings that you read

I tell you what, sometimes you read something and then wonder what it was that you just read.  I mean really!  Like I just read an atricle that a friend of mine on facebook shared about how this one woman thought that it was an instult to all moms that other people call their dogs or cats I am sure their furbabies.  I was like what?  NO way she really think thats right?

Well then when I went in to read the article.  And I tell you what I didn't even get half way through it I don't think.  She really made me think, OMG when she said that a human having a baby is like a body invasion for nine months?  I was blessed with a child, my little boy who is Autistic, and I know this is mostly going to be about the videos and what not that I am doing but I needed to complain about it somehwere so I figured that I would do it here.

FIRST of all.  Who does she think she is saying that she thinks that all woman should have to think about things like this the same way that she does?  I have furbabies.  In fact I have nine of them.  We have four dogs and five cats.  And a bird if you want to count that little meany in it.  And we call them our babies all the time!  They are our little furbabies and will always be.  I mean it is like come on how can you not have an animal from a baby (like we have had all of ours except for one and even that one is just as special as the rest of them are) and not love them beyond that of just an animal?  

She even said that puppy proofing was so much different from baby proofing a house.  NOPE sorry about her luck.  The only difference there is, that a puppy will chew on anything from day one that you get it and a baby takes a few months.  That is it.  But she said that all she had to do with the puppy was make sure anything that she didn't want chewed was picked up and put away from the pup.  That a child you have to get the poisnous cleaning supplies out of reach of human children, anything that they can choke on, breakables and all along those lines.  Which don't get me wrong you do have to do.  OH and locks on cabinet doors.  But I mean anyone who has had puppies, unless they are locked up in a cage 24 hours a day seven days a week, they get into all that too!  I mean come on people for real?

She reminded me of that woman from England that hates fat people.  Just as ignorant and judgmental if you ask me.  I for one am PROUD AS HELL to say that I love my furbabies.  All nine of them.  All different ages!  Raging from kittens Wink and Tink who are six weeks old, to Keltie who is about a year and a half, to Lady who is going to be three this month, to Zee, Mia, Carli and Mizuki who are all going to be seven in a few months, and finally there is the Queen of the house,  Our cat Cyndel who just turned 19 years old a few weeks ago.  They are all our furbabies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment