Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Weight Loss Update!

I got some great news!!!  When I started my weight loss journey a couple of months ago I started out at 225 pounds.  Yeah I know it isn't alot but it is for me, mostly around my belly because of having a baby.  And a baby boy at that lol.

But I noticed the other day that a shirt six months ago was really tight on me, when I put it on it fit and was lose and comfy.  Then I noticed that not only the shirt but some of my shorts were lose and had to get new ones!  I was pleasantly shocked and estatically happy!

Now here is the kicker.  I have HAVE don it all, and I haven't changed what I eat at all.  Well no I can't say that.  I have changed how much I eat of the stuff that I do.  But did not change what I eat.  I still ate McDonalds I still eat Chipotle and Red Lobster when we can afford to get it.

All I did was start eating more of something I like that has better stuff for me.  More veggies, that isn't a problem since I love them.  Zucchini, Eggplant, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Greenbeans, Tomatoes.  More chicken for the protien which isn't that hard since I have loved chicken from the day I tasted it, mom says since before I was born.

And moving more.  Just get up and move, or if you can't get up and move around, then you do something sitting down to get your heart rate going, when you get your heart rate going, just like if you do Turbo Jam or Zumba or something like that, you burn fat.  If lifitng your arms up and down over and over or bouncing your legs gets your heart up then go for it an dmore power to you!

That is it!  That is all that I have done!!!!  Good old fashioned eating right, smaller amounts of those things that are not good for you.  That is all I have done.

AS far as moving around, gardening and pulling my son around in his wagon is the moving around that I have been doing.  That's it!


More updates coming soon I hope I will be able to say soon that I am under two hundred pounds!  That would be amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment