Friday, July 17, 2015

What's coming

Okay while some do exist on my page, some are going to get new names while some are just going to continue from where I left off.  I am doing LOTS of stuff with my youtube, it is not going to just be a gaming channel.  I love gaming, I really do and with my HD PVR I can share the games I like to play with the world.  But I also like art, and learning new things, online games, cooking, gardening, drawing and writing.  So I am going to share a little more of that with the world too through the wonderous site youtube.  And here on my blog of course.

Here are a list of the different series that you can see, or will be able to see on my channel.

1. Magz2015 Crochet 101: This is a series of episodes that will be udated from time to time where I show you how to different things in the world of crochet.

2. Magz2015 Knitt 101: This is a series I have yet to get up but will be starting soon where as I update from time to time, I will show you different things in the worlf of knitting.

3. Magz2015 Lets Draw: This is where I draw different things and will 99% of the time be post in a timelapse form.

4. Magz2015 GIMP 101: This is where I will show you different things as a video tutorial on how I do things in digital art program GIMP

5. Magz2015 Paint Tool SAI 101: Just like with the GIMP one, this is one where I will be showing you how to do things in the digital art program, Pant Tool SAI

(side not about GIMP and SAI is that if you can get used to using two of them and put the time in to learn them, they are both free programs and you won't have to pay hundreds and thousands on photoshop, seeing as what you can do in that you can do in these too :D )

6. WO3U: Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate gameplay videos, non commentary

7. WO1: Warriors Orochi gameplay videos, non commentary

8. WO2: Warriors Orochi 2 gameplay videos, non commentary

9. SW4: Samurai Warriors 4 gameplay videos, non commentary

10. DW6E: Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires gameplay videos, non commentary

11. DW7: Dynasty Warriors 7 gameplay videos, non commentary

12. DW7E: Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires gameplay videos, non commentary

13. DW7XL: Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends gameplay videos, non commentary

14. DW8: Dynasty Warriors 8 gameplay videos, non commentary

15. DW8XL: Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends gameplay videos, non commentary

16. DW8E: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires gameplay videos, non commentary

17. NSUNSR: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution gameplay videos, non commentary

18. NSUNSG: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations gameplay videos, non commentary

19. NSUNS 1: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 gameplay videos, non commentary

20. NSUNS 2: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 gameplay videos, non commentary

21. NSUNS 3: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 gameplay videos, non commentary

22.Thief: Thief gameplay videos, non commentary

23. MESOM: Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor gameplay videos, non commentary

24. DBZB3: Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 gameplay videos, non commentary

25. HTTYD: How to Train Your Dragon gameplay videos, non commentary

26. SBSK: Sengoku Basara Samurai Kings gameplay videos, non commentary




Those are what I am going to be working on right now.  Along with some fanfictions and doing a re-edit on some ebooks that I am going to publish that are all my own :D

Hope there is something here for everyone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment