Friday, July 17, 2015

Learning Japanese

Let met tell you one thing.  Learning Japanese, and on your own is HARD AS CRAP believe you me.  But I am getting there very slowly.  I am starting to remember all the different hiragana characters.  Next is writing them.  Once I get them down, then at least, well hopefully I will be able to tackle the job of sentence structure.  Being from the united states, the sentence structure of Japan is really out of wack and is going to take me some time to figure out.  But I will do it.  :D

On other news, I will be doing some videos on how I am doing with writing in Japanese Hiragana.  As well as getting some more fanfiction videos.  Some more Evil Salvation coming to youtube :D

As well as getting some more of my Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate gameplay up, later I am going to work on doing some Naruto ones.  Probably starting with Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution gameplay.  I can get some long videos or lots of short ones out of that.  May do some Generations too.  I need to buy the Ultimate Ninja Storm 1-3 again, I can't seem to find them lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment