Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Magz2015 Crochet 101: The slip Knot; Chain Stitch; Single Croshet Stitch

Welcome everyone :D  This is my first Crochet blog tehehehehehe

In this blog I feature a video tutorial on how to get started for beginners in the world of crochet.  I hope you enjoy and that for those just starting out in the crochet world this helps you on your journey into a world of imagination.




Enjoy :D  If you have anyquestions about something, just ask me and I will try my hardest to help you with the answer.


ALSO I am going to start a new series today.......

Magz2015 Let's Crochet: (insert what I am doing for that video)

I already have the first four episodes planned out.  Where we crochet a hat (beanie), coaster, granny square and my own personal pattern for a baby bootie.  Lots more to come :D

For that one, if anyone knows of any FREE one hundred percent FREE patterns that they like and would like to see done to help them leave me the link to the pattern in a comment here or on youtube and I will go to it and see if I can do something like that :D

No comments:

Post a Comment